10th May 1886

On This Day…
10th May 1886
Blackfriars Station Started
 
The station was opened by the London, Chatham and Dover Railway company with the name St. Paul’s, and renamed in 1937. It underwent a major redevelopment between 2009 and 2012, with the platforms now extending along the entire length of the railway bridge across the Thames. The photograph was taken circa 1930.
 
Cockney Cabbies
One Big City, Three London Cabbies and the Rest Is History
#london #history #tours #guides #cabbies #taxis #londontaxis #blackcabs #architecture #historical

Three London Cabbies, One Big City and the rest is HISTORY!

Subscribe Now!